Apple Color LaserWriter® 12/660 PS
The Apple Color LaserWriter® 12/660 PS is a professional-grade PostScript®-capable color laser printer. This printer consists of a standard Canon HX LBP color laser printer engine with an internal Apple-proprietary controller board. The Apple controller board contains Apple-developed custom ASICs and firmware, along with standard processor, memory, and peripheral ICs.
Product Design and Development Areas
Performed design verification on one of the custom Apple ASICs. Developed verification tests for this Verilog-based design, using Verilog and C in an Apple-proprietary verification environment on SunSPARCstations.
- "Color LaserWriter". Wikipedia. 22 November 2020. Retrieved 2023-05-16.
- "Color LaserWriter 12/660 PS: Technical Specifications," Apple Computer, Inc., March 19, 2002.
- "Apple Color LaserWriter 12/600 PS: Setting up, connecting, and using your printer," Apple Computer, Inc., 1995.
- "Apple Color LaserWriter Update for the Color LaserWriter 12/600 PS and 12/660 PS," Apple Computer, Inc., 1996.
- "Apple Color LaserWriter 12/600 PS Developer Note," J. Mann, Apple Computer, Inc., 1995.